Happy New Year / Happy 2017 to my dear followers. I’m kickstarting the year by sharing some summer tips I put together towards the end of last year : ‘Summer Secrets’ – Tips for You!
I appreciate that this time of year can be quite stressful when we think about beach / bathing suits / white body parts – especially when all we have been doing is eating and drinking with the build up to Christmas. And, all of a sudden, cripes we have to undress and show off our bods on the beach.
How do you create the perfect summer look when you feel like this and let’s face it the beach is one place where it’s hard to hide your less-than-perfect parts. When the clothing is minimal, your flaws have nowhere to hide. Fortunately, there are some sneaky ways you can camouflage imperfections, without undergoing a total body overhaul.
I have put together a website to help you with your beach body woes and to shed some light on the topic of what to wear at the beach and after the beach. I invite you to scroll through the website where I am sharing the following with ‘you’ :
- what Swimsuits to choose for your unique body shape
- tips on Colours to choose
- what to Wear on the beach, in the evening and what’s hot this summer
- what Makeup is beach appropriate and evening makeup
- easy ways to wear your Hair at the Coast or for Cocktails.
- and last but not least Services & Packages that will help you shop for that perfect bathing suit, resort wear, evening dress and makeup.
Click here to get super beach ready & feel free to comment – I love hearing from you.
I’m excited about 2017 and what’s coming up in the world of style… I’ve already planned the next few blogs full of wonderful style news so don’t miss out make sure you read them and do pass them on.
Happy reading… don’t forget to flick through the pages on the new website.
Happy sunny stylish days,