Welcome to the Elite Mastermind Mini Group Style Day with Johanna-May Manks – a one-of-a-kind event designed to help you look and feel your best!
Are you tired of feeling unsure of what to wear or struggling to build a wardrobe that makes you feel confident and stylish? If so, the Elite Mastermind Style Day is for you!
Join me, Johanna-May Manks, for an exclusive day of learning and collaboration with a small group of like-minded individuals.
During this Mastermind Style Day, you’ll receive a personal colour analysis along with a digital swatch, insights on colour co-ordination and makeup recommendations.
- Wearing the correct colours, can make you feel more energised, look less drawn and dramatically enhance your overall appearance. I will identify the colours that flatter your skin tone and make shopping easier than ever before.
- You’ll also get to learn about Style Personalities and analyse Your Unique Style Personality.
- Knowing your Style personality will help you make informed shopping decisions and build a wardrobe that truly reflects who you are. And if that’s not enough, you’ll also receive a Fashion Personality quiz, where you’ll learn more about your personal style and preferences.
- During the in-person event, I will be demonstrating how to create a Pod Wardrobe by showcasing key pieces that can be mixed and matched to create a variety of stylish outfits and create ease in your wardrobe. An absolute winner for busy Women!
- But that’s not all – you’ll also get to share in a 5-step wardrobe clear-out, where you’ll learn how to identify and remove items that don’t suit you or your lifestyle.
- I will be discussing how to shop strategically to avoid wasting time and money on clothing items that do not complement your wardrobe
- The icing on the cake is my favourite crowd pleasers of the season so you too can have expert guidance on key pieces that can elevate your style and make each day more enjoyable getting dressed.
The Elite Mastermind Style Day is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from a top-notch style expert in an intimate setting. And for a limited time, we’re offering an Earlybird special – sign up now and pay just NZD $399 instead of the regular price of NZD $450
Earlybird special ends Monday 16th October.
Purchase your ticket now by clicking ‘SIGN UP NOW’. I will respond to the email with a payment link.
I look forward to seeing you there.
P.S. Would you like to ask me questions? Drop me a line here on my contacts page and title it ‘Elite Mastermind Style Day’. I’d love to hear from you!
Check out my client’s experiences when they attended Elite Mastermind Style Day. ⬇️
I recently attended Johanna’s Elite Mastermind Mini Group Style Day.
I had a wonderful time exploring the extensive range of ‘my colours’. Learning what was compatible with ‘my colours’ and learning how to incorporate items into my wardrobe that were not ‘my colours’ but which I still loved … and much, much more!
However, what I really valued about Johanna’s Style Day was how accepting and welcoming she was of us. I felt very comfortable and able to share my style doubts and questions without feeling I was being judged. It was a superb experience which I highly recommend.
I hope you have a lovely weekend, Johanna. Thank you again for the very much enjoyed Mini Group Style Day.
Yours in colour,
I attended Johanna-May’s Elite Mastermind Style Day recently, and it’s transformed the way I think about my personal style and the colours I can wear. There were a number of gold nuggets in the workshop, including the concept of a pod wardrobe, which is going to save me a fortune.
I’ve cleaned out my wardrobe, and have started replacing the discards with items I am confident suit my colour palette.
I wore a new ‘ensemble’ inspired by the workshop to a meeting last week and received a number of compliments. I was more than happy to tell them – “I’ve been Johanna-May’d”.
I’d highly recommend this workshop for anyone looking to revitalise their wardrobe and their ‘look’.
I attended Johanna May’s Elite Mastermind Mini Group Style Day and highly recommend it.
I now carry a digital colour swatch on my phone to hopefully prevent colour mistakes when shopping. Using the colour wheel gave me good insights into coordinating colours in an outfit. My favourite part of the day was how to build a pod wardrobe.
I’m looking forward to my next business trip to put this into action. Thanks Johanna – May.
I absolutely loved your Style Masterclass. I learnt a lot about colour and how it could work for me. I think the Digital Swatch is amazing and have been using it ever since.
It is incredible the way you help people understand style and use it in a way that allows them to feel unique and be true to themselves.
Thank you so much for an amazing day.