Wearability Factor : Appropriateness
What is Appropriate? My general rule of thumb is the below…
- What’s fine for a 20 something year old to wear to a club; is likely not appropriate to wear to the office Monday morning
- Knowing when and where it’s appropriate to wear garments, lengths and depths not only shows self-awareness but also respect for others.
It’s always wise to be sensitive to the effect you create and the way you wished to be perceived by others.
- Think of who you will be meeting with and how they will be dressed and dress with respect
- Aim to always turn heads BUT for the right reason
- Don’t be awkward in what you wear, it will be noticed that you are uncomfortable.
If the clothes in you’re wardrobe are not making you look and feel fabulous, then you owe it to yourself to discovers those that do.
Being comfortable is one of the foundations of true style.
Learn how to look and feel your best every day with a personal style consultation. Discover what suits you best from tops to pants, dresses to lingerie, hats to shoes and everything in between AND how to best coordinate them into figure-flattering outfits.
Book your appointment today for your choice of Style consultation.
Learn what suits you best from tops to pants, dresses to lingerie, hats to shoes and everything in between. My Private Stylist your 24/4 personal style program.
Get yours today (one time payment) unlimited access: My Personal Stylist
Small tips can sometimes go a long way.
Johanna-May Personal Stylist x